6.20.2008

Lovin' the Fish Eye

Those pictures I got the other day (and yesterday and this morning) are sooo bitchin. There aren't words.

Also bitchin? Bec comes home tomorrow. She's being released right after lunch. We're going to have a little party for her in her apartment. Nothing too tiring, just Me, Madi, and Lars. He's picking up a bunch of old movies that she loves and I'm bringing Slurpees from the 7-11 in our building. We'll order in whatever she wants to eat and spend the night teasing her. It'll be great.

OH - this reminds me. The one movie that we're going to watch first to make sure she's awake for? Our premiere film: D-town Molls. It's not the best name, I know, but it's the working title. And before Lars gets there, we three girls are going to initiate ourselves. There aren't words for how excited I am.

I'm also dragging the laptop up there (so glad the camera bag has a sleeve for the laptop) so I can blog our reactions while we watch the movie. This is for posterity. I'm going to tell them it's for the history of Society Tuesday. Because all Secret Societies have places where they keep their information. Books with locks hidden in the bust of some dead guy. Statue bust, not torso bust. Don't be gross.

Also, according to the physical therapist, I'll have graduated from Crutches to cane by the middle of next week. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: